Gateway Charter School
Gateway Charter School opened in Fall, 2003 in a newly-built 60,000 square foot state of the art facility. The school houses traditional class rooms in addition to specialty rooms, computer labs, and a multipurpose room.
At the opening of the 2008-2009 school year over 20 classrooms, including two fully equipped science labs, and additional office space was built as an extension to the existing building. Also included in this extension are a larger multipurpose room, a larger library, additional facilities, and outdoor recreational areas.
Elementary School Capacity: 1,600
Middle School Capacity: 1,350
Empowering Lifelong Learners and Leaders
All stakeholders will share the commitment to develop students, who are reflective, life-long learners prepared to contribute to society.
- We believe a successful school involves the students, staff, parents, and other community members.
- We believe that active participation on the part of students is required for them to learn.
- We believe everyone deserves a safe, school environment.
- We believe in providing a diverse curriculum that addresses student needs.
Programs & Services
- Comprehensive core curriculum including science and technology
- Parent access to PowerSchool’s Student Information System
- Enforced uniform policy
- Before and after care
- Free/reduced lunch program
- Student clubs and extracurricular activities